Wednesday, August 17, 2005

is it just me...

What a day. Is it just me or am I the only one who gets frustrated when the phone rings and you hear that 1 second delay and then get your "telemarketing guns" ready. I've got to quit getting so fired up. Since February, I can safely say that I haven't let much bother me. But, in the last week, I've felt my blood start to boil and just get fired up -- especially at the people who shouldn't get my wrath...they are just trying to make a living. So if I've offended you, I'm sorry.

On a brighter note: THE OFFICE IS CLEAN! It's pathetic when someone who has been working at the same place you are (for 2 years) comes up and says: have you always had this desk?

I've been listening to someone who I wouldn't have imagined me listening to and liking -- Michael Buble. He's kind of a modern day Connick-Sinatra type. His version of Mack the Knife is excellent. Man, I'm getting old.

http://www.michaelbuble.com/

Emily wants to say this about kindergarten: it's good and I know a few people from it.

No comments: