Sunday, August 14, 2005

First Thoughts

Hi there. It's a rainy day here in Lubbock. Believe it or not, we got about 2 inches of rain last night -- and it was wonderful. Rain is one of my most favorite things in life. From the smell to coolness, it just makes me feel new again.

To be honest, I've only thought about 'blogging' for just a couple of weeks and I finally sat down and created this space. In fact, Rob Potter at Indiana University gave me some inspiration. His blog (http://www.theaudioprof.blogspot.com/) is one that I will frequently visit. (Plus, I'm going to have to call him so he can show me some tricks of the trade).

My wife and I have been using Carepages (www.carepages.com) to get information about our journey. We are still going to use it but this place will be for those random thoughts of things like 'rain'.

1 comment:

Todd Chambers said...

Of course. She ROCKS.