Sunday, February 22, 2009

Relay For Life

Heard a great speaker this weekend at a Relay For Life event. She mentioned that some of her friends just don't "get it." They don't "get" why she goes away for the weekend, missing events, missing family stuff, missing friend stuff...There are many times that I feel the same. But, with Relay For Life and those that volunteer for that organization, I feel like I have a mission. There is no way that I will ever be able to find the cure for cancer and prevent my wife or our daughters from ever having cancer. BUT, if I can just take one more moment, one hour, one day or one weekend to spend time and collaborate with others..maybe, just maybe, those moments will help find that cure.

To find out more about Relay For Life, go to: www.relayforlife.org

No comments: